SoupA-Simple Recipe Requests…

The fact that we are now receiving requests is a sign of great things to come. We would like to think that we are arriving in some way shape or form into the welcoming arms of the blogosphere, but it’s only been two weeks since we officially launched, more time will tell. What we can say with unflinching conviction and certainty is that since officially launching two weeks ago it has been a real roller coaster of emotions. John and I are actually really sensitive guy’s, we have feelings and we care, we really didn’t want to kill that pig, we will explain more about that later. We also want to have recipes that put a smile on the face of people who want something simple, delicious and inexpensive to prepare. The feedback we have received thus far has been mixed, some like the video, some hate it. Everyone has loved the recipes but some disliked the layout of the directions or the difficulty/cost in preparing or sourcing the ingredients. Our good buddy Les came to the rescue with our layout and recipe directions dilemma, we love his fix and it has been implemented. In an attempt to keep it simple, our next soup will be something that will kill two birds with one stone, yes no animals will perish and we guarantee anyone can find the ingredients to affordably make this fantastic worldwide staple. Stay tuned……

Ovvverrrrr Nnnn Out
D-

By the way… have you signed up to receive our latest posts by email?
Look for the ‘SoupA-Subscription!‘ area below
Click on the word ‘E-mail‘ to enter your email address
Click the ‘Submit‘ button
Verify you are human by matching a few letters or numbers
And that’s all you need to do… It takes less than a minute!
You will receive a confirmation link by email. Awesome!!!

10 Responses to “SoupA-Simple Recipe Requests…”

1. Emily
    July 20, 2011 at 8:29 am #

I would love an easy and tasty cheddar beer soup recipe….since you are taking requests! 😉

• July 20, 2011 at 3:17 pm #

Hi Emily….that sounds like a match made in heaven if it were paired with some of our not famous yet crunchy beer bread and a pint of Guiness! Bacon is ringing in my ear….I’m thinking a creamy, cheesy Béchamel w/bacon and caramelized onion, sound good? If so we will add it to our cue. Thanks for writing in!

D-

• August 29, 2011 at 7:54 am #

I love reading these articles, because they’re short but informative.

2. July 24, 2011 at 9:10 pm #

Geez, someone listened to me!

• July 25, 2011 at 7:09 pm #

You were spot on Les, we are going to get to work on the other suggestions too, just haven’t had the time. We did spend yesterday drinking beer and shooting a fresh video…John has promised to edit it in one week, that means two in Johnnyspeak.

I went to blogspot.com/deepswampradio last Saturday night….was bummed you weren’t there. Hopefully I can catch it and you another time….you did a bang-up job dude…awesome!

• August 29, 2011 at 9:18 pm #

I’m shocked that I found this info so easily.

3. July 26, 2011 at 7:43 am #

Yeah, like I said, do as I say not as I do. My blog is not really bumping. I have not had the discipline necessary to keep it up to date.

• August 29, 2011 at 1:32 pm #

No complaints on this end, simply a good piece.

4. July 29, 2011 at 7:59 am #

When all else fails hire someone else….we just committed to three months of SEO from a provider out of India. Even with discipline there is not enough hours in a day to do it all.

5. August 29, 2011 at 7:30 pm #

There’s a terrific amount of knowledge in this article!